A designated driver can be male or female, and is a driver who is definitely not going to drink and who can be relied on to act as a driver for a group of friends after they have all had a drink. The Taiwan Beverage Alcohol Forum (TBAF) promotes a designated driver campaign, the “Bob Campaign” which originated in Belgium in 1995, to fight the rising number of drink driving accidents in Taiwan. We initiate advertising campaigns and events in collaboration with the private sector, government, NGOs and other strategic partners to promote awareness of the designated driver concept and educate alcohol users to be responsible after drinking. TBAF will continue to fight drink driving by promoting the designated driver campaign and responsible decision making in regard to beverage alcohol.
- Survey shows more than 50% of people have misconception about hangover
- Annual anti-drink-driving campaign
- Are you really driving soberly? Beware of driving with a hangover !
- Fifteen local and foreign beverage alcohol companies stand together with MOTC, French Office in Taipei and the British Chamber of Commerce in Taipei
- 2018 ”I Pledge NOT TO Drink & Drive“ Campaign
- Voluntary corporate compliance on “I Pledge NOT TO Drink & Drive”: 55 companies from 5 major industries join the campaign
- “I pledge NOT TO Drink & Drive” campus film contest ceremony